Now 28 years strong, AMI was formed as an Idaho corporation in 1984. AMI is locally owned and operated, employs 26 people, holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and is a proud member of the Boise Chamber of Commerce.
AMI provides a unique and special approach to association management by appointing a designated Neighborhood Manager as a first point of contact for your association. This approach allows your association to have one primary point of contact specializing in the needs of your specific neighborhood. This Neighborhood Manager becomes intimately familiar with your association and all of its inner workings, allowing for a smooth, harmonious relationship between homeowners, governing board, and Management Company.
The Neighborhood Manager is supported by both management and administrative staff with over 45 years of experience. AMI’s administrative office is located in southeast Boise and is open 5 days a week to serve your needs. AMI invests heavily in software development and training in the specialized field of association management and maintains a proprietary database program for tracking homeowner accounts. Records are converted to electronic format and stored on in-house servers with multiple layers of backup including secure, daily offsite storage…so your association records are always safe!
Today, AMI manages 40 homeowner associations including over 10,000 homes. AMI provides a full range of business office functions to its clients, including:
- Maintaining owner listings
- Billing, collecting, processing dues assessments
- Monitoring and collecting past-due accounts
- Performing all financial accounting including receivables and payables processing, financial reporting, and tax preparation
- Providing detailed financial reports
- Representing associations with vendors and contractors, including bid management and contract negotiation
- Performing premise inspection and covenant enforcement
- Providing member (homeowner) liaison including e-mail, website, newsletters, mail, phone, and emergency 24/7 phone coverage
- Providing clerical support and meeting facilitation
- Facilities management including clubhouses, pools and common areas
- Maintaining corporate records and registrations
- Providing information to title companies when homes are sold
- Advising association boards of directors on a wide range of management issues
We pride ourselves in customizing our services to meet the needs of your association. Each and every association we manage has a program tailored to its specific wants and needs. Contact us today to schedule a meeting that will change your expectations of association management services!
Alana Walker and AMI Property Management Services are simply the best. Their attention to detail and customer service are second to none. Alana and her team are accessible, friendly and willing to go the extra mile. Alana displays integrity, honesty, kindness and is always seeking knowledge to be a better contributor to her property’s’ success as well as her community’s’. I completely recommend Alana and her team to anyone!
Community Relations Specialist
City of Meridian – Mayor’s Office
City of Meridian