Ideas For Spring Community Gatherings
- By Alana Ashby
● Community Dog Walk. This is a great idea for communities that has a lot of dog owners. It’s a great bonding experience for the dogs and everyone in the community.
● Gardening contest. This also encourages residents to increase the curb appeal of their home. A jury selected by the HOA will select the winner.
● Cook-offs. This can give everyone in the community a fair chance of cooking a delicious meal.
● Bonfires. This allows the community to sit and share stories and get to know everyone in the community better.
● Outdoor movie night. All you need for this event is chairs, a computer, and a projector. This is a great way for the community to spend time together.
Alana Ashby, CMCA and owner of AMI, helped to establish and served as a Board Member for Community Associations Institute (CAI) Idaho Chapter. Alana has extensive experience in all aspects of financial management, real estate development and management, as well as negotiation.
#HOA #HOAManagement #HOABoard #HOAMember #HOAEducation #HomeownerEducation