Tips For Decluttering and Organizing Your Home in Spring
- by Alana Ashby
● Tackle inside cleaning such as cleaning out closets, painting, deep cleaning your home, cleaning out air vents, and replacing air filters. Once you find things to donate, you can call a charitable organization to come pick up the donation items.
● Scrape and remove paint peeling spots on trim or woodwork.
● Start some landscaping and curb appeal projects such as planting new flowers.
● Clean out your garage and reorganize items such as sporting goods, camping gear, and garden tools.
● Inspect, repair, and clean outdoor furniture.
● Wash the inside and outside of windows.
Alana Ashby, CMCA and owner of AMI, helped to establish and served as a Board Member for Community Associations Institute (CAI) Idaho Chapter. Alana has extensive experience in all aspects of financial management, real estate development and management, as well as negotiation.
#HOA #HOAManagement #HOABoard #HOAMember #HOAEducation #HomeownerEducation